Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applications stuck in download

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have three application's stuck in a download; Flappy, Coach, and To Do List. I am connected to my work's wifi. I have deleted the Fitbit App and redownloaded it while disconnecting my Versa from my bluetooth and restarting the Versa. Upon logging back into the Fitbit App after I have uninstalled from my phone, the apps are still "downloading".  

How can I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @jordankellogg.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you have three applications stuck in a download. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this and for letting me know that you're connected to your work's WiFi. Please confirm the complete troubleshooting steps:

1. Verify that the Fitbit app and your Fitbit device are up to date. 
  2. Restart your phone and your Fitbit device. You can confirm the instructions on how to restart a Fitbit device at How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Make sure you've followed the steps in these help articles: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? and How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit watch?
  4. Sync the device.
  5. Make sure all the appropriate app permissions are "On". 
  6. Uninstall and reinstall the apps. 
  7. If internet data is needed, make sure your phone is nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background for apps to access this. 
  8. If location data is needed, please enable location services for the Fitbit mobile app so that the apps can access this.   

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes