Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are my clock faces saved or do I have to repurchase?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey there!

If I have purchased a clock face and want to experiment with other designs, but then want to keep the one I’ve already purchased... is that clock face saved someplace? Or do I have to repurchase?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It is not saved if you change faces.  However, if you return to that face, you will get a payment notice but when you go there, there is a place to click "Already Purchased " and you will be given a code to unlock it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
48 REPLIES 48

It is not saved if you change faces.  However, if you return to that face, you will get a payment notice but when you go there, there is a place to click "Already Purchased " and you will be given a code to unlock it.

Best Answer

Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you participating @HMP1975 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend have replied to your inquiry. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Why is there no favourites pages or purchased page. If I purchase several faces I have to search through the whole library and chances are I won't remember what I've purchased or not.

Best Answer

Please HELP,Purc Purchased a clock face (flowers) waited to pay on cell, but from what I gather there WAS a code on fit bit. So haven't got to pay and it's locked up my versa.

I tried to install a new clock face as the flower app ppl stated. But it didn't work states"can not connect" . Tried uninstalling my Fitbit versa and reinstalling it,again.Well yeah not! Because its in lock mode, it won't let me even do that. So I basically have no fitbFi?

I do not know the company nsme,so that I can contact them to pay even? 

Please please 😭 help

Best Answer

YES! So annoying to have to search through all the faces to find the ones that I purchased!!! 

Best Answer

I was at least 3 hours trying pair again my fitbit versa because it becomes to has "Bluetooth issues" and I decided restored it to factory defaults, then I can pair it again and I find out that I bought a set of clock faces worth $5 I can't find it more! $5 tossed in the trash.

Smart Wacht or is Samsung or is Apple, dot end.

Best Answer

I think you purchase the clock faces through k-pay. So you search k-pay in your inbox email account for Fitbit and it will show you the name of your clock that you purchased. Then search the name of the clock on the Fitbit app. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit,

Please add a favorites or my watchfaces icon so those of us who love to change it up often can have the faces they have already purchased all together so we can just pick one and change as many times as we would want without searching for them. It took me 40 minutes to find the one I was looking for that I had just bought yesterday!!! I finally found it but I can't remember my past purchases and would also like to see those as well. As I do know that I liked them otherwise I would not have purchased them in the first place.

Best Answer

As a stopgap to address this ridiculousness I take screenshots of purchases and post them in their very own album in my photos.  This way I have access to everything until Fitbit steps it up and makes this fix happen. 

Best Answer

Unfortunately didn't. I didn't find any email about this purchase.

Actually, I have been a lot of problems with fitbit versa, and I'm very regretted to purchased this thing. 

Best Answer
That's a great idea! Wish I would have thought of that but now I don't remember which ones I have purchased as there are many!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I bought the bundle and when I change the faces and it ask me to put in the code and I tap already purchased it still sends me a code again plus ask for my email then want take my email what can I do to fix the problem?

Best Answer

Is there somewhere inside the Fitbit app where your purchase history is stored?  If not there definitely should be.  I purchased a bundle of Clock faces and each time they have to be reinstalled and you have to go into the developers website to enter a purchase code.  Just a hassle when you should be able to find purchased history inside the FitBit app.

Best Answer

This would be outstanding 

Best Answer

How can I find the watch face I had purchased? I purchased it about a year ago, now I cannot find it...

Not sure what to search for in my email or on the fitbit app.

Thank you, that is what I needed, found the clock face - two timer. Great to have it back.

I will make a note of the name for next time.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Yes.  I switched from the Blaze.  I just got my Versa . . . this may sound ridiculous, but . . . I want to return it already.  At least with the Blaze I could simply choose from my small choice selection and go with it.  This is ridiculous.

Best Answer

Just received Versa 2. Chose a watch face but according to FitBit it cannot be my default face. Only by clicking button then shows my face but goes away in several seconds back to FitBit’s default. Very unhappy and have told them. Waiting for their reply. Perhaps in an update soon! Or I’ll return it. I’ve chosen always on but has nothing to do with wanting face I choose despite needing to charge more if I do so, as I told them should be our choice. Any suggestions please? Thanks. Jeff 

Best Answer

@Pacedge30 — if you choose the “always on” option what is always on is the monochrome watchface to save power.  That’s just how it works.  As you discovered you can see your chosen watchface by pushing the button.  If you want to see your chosen face when you raise your wrist you have to tiurn always on, off.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes