Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At what percentage of your battery can you re-charge your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, no issues so far with my new Versa, but just wondering at what percentage do people normally let their versa drain before recharging? I would imagine it's not good running it down to completely flat all the time? 

Thanks in advance

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner and welcome to the Fitbit world i love my Versa so hope you love yours too. Fitbits use Lithium Ion batteries and so you are correct - it is not at all good to run them flat if you can avoid it. The less you discharge them between charging, generally the longer life they have. Some people find charging every day while they are in the shower works for them. For me I normally charge every second day, though if life gets in the way it is so etimes 3 days. You need to work out what fits in for you, but be aware the more regularly you charge the better the battery life will be.

If you are interested, have a look at Battery University

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I get very confused over what you should and shouldn't do - and sometimes see conflicting recommendations - so I tend to go with the advice I see most often:

Charge it when drops below 30%

Take it off charge when it gets above 90%

As I don't use my versa to track sleep I get away with 2 charges per week (occasionally 3) 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Welcome to our Fitbit Community! The information that shared my friends @NellyG and @SteveH is totally correct and helpful.

As a side note, you can go to your web-based Dashboard (on the "Notifications" area) and enable the "Low Battery" notifications. These notifications can be sent to your email and your phone (as a push notification). Once you get those notifications, you are free to re-charge your Versa.

In addition, I'd like to share this help article, which provides tips to improve the battery's life of your Versa.

Please let us know if you have more questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would have thought the more regularly you charged the less the battery
would perform. Different to what i am used to.

I got 6 days from my first charge and it was around 20 something percent
when i recharged it. So if the battery continues to be that good, I can
probably charge about every 4 days or so.

Thanks for your insight/advice. I'll try and stick to charging at around
35/30%
Best Answer
0 Votes