Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australia Customer Service Contact Number

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Fitbit versa will not hold a charge for longer than 6 hours. I have tried all the tips to save battery life and I have even purchased a new charger. I bought it in November 2018 and I think it is a little ridiculous that we are expected to not use all the apps we bought it for in the first place. The call feature actually stopped working a few months ago and I have never used the music app so can't understand what has happened. I use the normal clock face and have not changed the way I use it since I purchased. I have emailed Fitbit, wrote to them on both Twitter & Instagram and received nothing back, no reply, no acknowledgment - absolutely nothing. I am extremely frustrated and would really appreciate talking to someone over the phone about this issue, can anyone point me in the direction of Fitbit Customer Service number? Please don't send me the link for the "Get Support" page as it has proved useless. 

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Pretty frustrating...not sure what more one can do other than keep trying.  Everyone is hiding behind the excuse of  COVID!

Best Answer
0 Votes