Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BItmoji stuck at preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried updating my Bitmojis outfit and it won't get past the 'connected preparing to teleport' phase.  I know it's not the connection because every other clockface works and I can change the color on the bitmoji clock but the bitmoji itself won't upload.  All I have is a spinning circle and it never starts teleporting.  Bitmoji and Snapchat connections all work so I think it's a problem on Fitbit's end.  Any suggestions? Nothing else I've seen in the forums has worked.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42
I finally got it to work last night after they updated the firmware for the
versa.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the Bitmoji to show up on my clock face but it one pic of the avatar.  the Clock face says connected to Bitmoji, but stuck at 'teleporting to smartwatch...' for a while now.

It does say it takes a while but been 45 min now.  Everything is connected. What do I do next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. That's what I did when it got stuck during teleporting and it finally worked. Hope it helps you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also is having the same problem. The teleport is blocked at 99%, but nothing happens. I've tried all of the suggestions. Could you please help me to fix this?

Best Answer

I tried all the steps a half dozen times, but the only thing that worked was a factory reset of the Ionic. A few days later I've made some changes and am stuck at "preparing to teleport." Too tired to do another reset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem on both Versa 2 and Ionic.  Running FitBit App via latest Android. I have updated the Apps for FitBit, Bitmoji and Snapchat, and Bitmoji clock face is definitely the latest version.  Followed all instructions several times.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Followed all the steps in the post mentioned above, but to no avail.

Best Answer

I have the same issues just switched from Ionic to a sense, tried all the fixes nothing working so far, I am on iPhone 13 pro max

Best Answer
Its starting to annoy me now! I have literally reinstalled everything and in different orders! There is definitely some compatibility issues or coding conflict somewhere!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem. spayne729@yahoo.com
I uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted cache and data, force stopped, updated, changed passwords, factory rest, created new bitmoji and logged out of all Bitmoji, Fitbit and snapchat connects. FINALLY allowed me to connect > preparing to teleport and w just moving for hours. nothing. 

Best Answer

Yep , same issues as me and many others.  We can't all be doing it wrong surely?  Is there anyone out there that has not had a problem I wonder?  Maybe you could share your secret with us? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a brand new Versa 3 and I can't get this clock face to work at all. It was a challenge just getting my snap and bitmoji even connected to my FitBit app, but it's just stuck on preparing to teleport. I even left it run overnight and still nothing.

Best Answer

I've had my versa 2 for less than 24 hours and I'm having the same issue with the bitmoji clock. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got mine to work. I was logged in in several spots, through work, through google chrome and I logged out of every single one and it worked finally. Took me days. 
| Shannon 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still not able to get through the "preparing for teleport" phase. I'm so upset. My outfits weren't updating so I reinstalled and now I can see my Bitmoji at all. When I try to connect Snapchat I'm stuck teleporting. Any resolves? I reached out to Bitmoji and Fitbit. This is so upsetting because Bitmoji is why I love my Fitbit. It's insane that this isn't fixed yet. I also tried switch to 2.4GHZ for my wifi and that didn't work either.

Best Answer

Mine works now. just had to log out of every location that I had it and now it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I do that? I don't understand how you could be logged in multiple places. I thought you are just logged in the app itself.

Best Answer

Got a new Fitbit sense. Tried installing this watch face and followed the instructions. Still stuck on "preparing to teleport". 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue is still going on in 2022. When will it be fixed? I'm having the same issue and yes I've tried the troubleshooting that has been suggested. I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the apps, restarted my phone and the Fitbit and still nothing. 

Best Answer

Why is this problem still happening 3 years later.  I got a new Fitbit and now cannot reload Bitmoji on my fitbit.  Did everything suggestion yet still is a problem.

Best Answer