Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery on my Versa 2 drains very quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I was wondering how your Fitbit Versa 2 battery is. I read something about it could last 6+ days. I don’t get that because the only notifications I have on are calls. No texts or any social media. I have a lot of battery savings options on (only phone call notifications, no other notifications, dim light, no auto motion, no active clock face, auto-sync off, etc) - mine barely made it 4 days. I log my workouts daily.. I really don’t use the watch much. I do wear it all day but I don’t actually use the apps other than exercise and alarms. If I were to have used it regular with all the apps and notifs and stuff then I couldn’t imagine how fast it would die...

Has anyone had this issue? I haven’t had this watch long. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @llamyaehf, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Versa 2's battery life. Because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary, as you mentioned, Versa 2 is up to 6 days of battery life.

I recommend to restart your watch and wait until the battery gets down to fully charge it again. Wait until you see that your watch is at 20-25% and go for a full charge. 

If the battery of your watch is still draining quickly, please make sure to follow the recommendations provided here: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @llamyaehf, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Versa 2's battery life. Because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary, as you mentioned, Versa 2 is up to 6 days of battery life.

I recommend to restart your watch and wait until the battery gets down to fully charge it again. Wait until you see that your watch is at 20-25% and go for a full charge. 

If the battery of your watch is still draining quickly, please make sure to follow the recommendations provided here: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?.

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes