Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery only lasting 24 hrs-Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Battery only lasting 24/36 hrs on my fitbit. Had it 17 months. Is this normal ? 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It depends on the device. If you had it for 17 months now, I doubt it's the Versa. You can try posting this under your device forum. But know that battery won't stay at the forever battery life days promised, it will slowly start to drain and drain and get lower and lower. I got my Charge HR 2 years ago, Fitbit promised 5 days. True, then. Now, it only lasts about 3.5/4. This happens with every device, simply because every device will get old and their system keeps running until it can't and that drains more battery. So yes, this sounds normal.

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It depends on the device. If you had it for 17 months now, I doubt it's the Versa. You can try posting this under your device forum. But know that battery won't stay at the forever battery life days promised, it will slowly start to drain and drain and get lower and lower. I got my Charge HR 2 years ago, Fitbit promised 5 days. True, then. Now, it only lasts about 3.5/4. This happens with every device, simply because every device will get old and their system keeps running until it can't and that drains more battery. So yes, this sounds normal.

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fair enough and thank you for your quick response.

Mr R D Potter
Best Answer
0 Votes

How have you had a Versa for 17months? Only came out a week ago?

Best Answer