Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery only lasting a day, and no text notifications being received

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have contacted Fitbit twice and received no response... so here I am trying to get some help. 
I have read through previous posts and have already done everything suggested- up until a couple of weeks ago, my battery was lasting 4 days ... all

of a sudden, I’m not getting text notifications (it’s switched on) and my battery isn’t lasting a day. There are no apps running, it doesn’t automatically switch on, there literally has been nothing done any differently than before! Thought they came with a 2 year guarantee but most are saying after one year you just have to buy another?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Helen_Asp Have you tried performing factory reset (restoring your tracker to factory defaults)? This will wipe your Versa, so please sync first. You will also need to delete your tracker from your Paired Devices list in your phone Bluetooth settings. Reboot your phone as well. You can perform factory reset by going to Settings on your Versa, scrolling down to About and tapping Factory Reset. Once Versa resets to factory defaults, you will need to set it up again by adding it as a replacement device in the Fitbit mobile app. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Helen_Asp Have you tried performing factory reset (restoring your tracker to factory defaults)? This will wipe your Versa, so please sync first. You will also need to delete your tracker from your Paired Devices list in your phone Bluetooth settings. Reboot your phone as well. You can perform factory reset by going to Settings on your Versa, scrolling down to About and tapping Factory Reset. Once Versa resets to factory defaults, you will need to set it up again by adding it as a replacement device in the Fitbit mobile app. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
Thank you for this reply! Will try what you suggest now. Fingers crossed 🤞
Best Answer
0 Votes