Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bedtime Reminder not showing up on Versa 2 w/iOS

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new Versa 2 and I really like the device. It's a great upgrade from my old Charge 2. Only problem is that I cannot seem to get the bedtime reminder on the watch itself. I get the reminder on my iPhone, but on the watch.I have all the setting properly set-up (bluetooth, device and app notifications, etc.) and all of my other notifications work without a problem. I get notifications for texts, emails, calls and other apps designed for iOS. I have even tried unpairing & disconnect everything and then reconnecting, but nothing.

Looking through past threads I see this was an issue for people from as long ago as 2017. Has this ever been fixed? Is it possible the Versa 2 that I have is faulty? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Bbs7  and welcome to the Help forums.   You Versa 2 is not faulty.  iOS Bedtime Reminders just don't seem to work.  I get a reminder VERY sporadically, maybe once a month.  My Versa 2 never vibrates.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Bbs7  and welcome to the Help forums.   You Versa 2 is not faulty.  iOS Bedtime Reminders just don't seem to work.  I get a reminder VERY sporadically, maybe once a month.  My Versa 2 never vibrates.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

I'm not sure if this will help @Bbs7 , on android under  App Notifications I enabled Fitbit notifications to be sent to the tracker. Doing this allows all the Fitbit notifications sent to the phone also be sent to the tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue   Even with Fitbit toggled to on in the App Notifications, it still does not work in iOS.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW 

Thank you for saving me from going down a long path that would not have resolved my issue and probably frustrated the heck out of me. Nonetheless it is very disappointing that a known issue like this has been allowed to persist for so long, as I really liked this feature on my Charge 2. 

@Rich_Laue 

There is a similar setting for iOS and even though enabled, it has not helped with this problem.

Best Answer

As mentioned, I didn't know if it would help.

On Android choosing to send Fitbit notifications works as expected. 

Best Answer