Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best colour to buy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a Rose gold Versa and a month ago the screen went blank and stopped responding (I tried all advice I could find such as reset, changing clock faces, charging etc.).  The store would have picked it up last Monday to replace it but I was robbed and the watch was one of the items stolen.  Stolen watches do not get replaced.

I now want to get a new one but according to reviews and threads, it seems to be the Rose gold watches which have the most issues.

Can anyone comment on this or advise as to which colour face would be best?  On one of the screen issue threads, someone suggested that the black faces were best and had the least issues.

I do not want to replace this item and then have it stop working again 2 months after purchase. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I don't know if it makes a difference with what colour watch you choose or not. I have the black one and don't have many issues. The only issues I have really had is with coach app showing stupidly high heart rate while sitting down! I use it in the shower, its fine and battery life is good. Occasionally I have syncing issues but it usually sorts itself out. Its does record stupidly high floors, but I don't care about the floors! Overall I'm really pleased with my Versa!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The actual unit is the same, only  the case color changes. The biggest problem with the lighter color bands is that they take more work to keep clean. 

Best Answer

I haven't had any major issues with my rose gold one so far but I've only had it about 1 month. 

It seems like the Silver and Black watch is easier to coordinate bands with from Fitbit and other 3rd party providers as the rose gold is hard to match. The lavender band is not replaceable but depending upon your circumstances Support *might* be able to help find you a charcoal woven band. In the USA the NFC tap to pay is nice but only comes on the limited edition series here. Other countries it appears to be standard in all watch types. Not all banks or systems work with Fitbit pay so it could be a pain to get to work.

If I could have made a decision on which one I got based on bands, I would say go Silver or Black but the Rose Gold looks so nice (just wish the lavender band was available for purchase).

Best Answer
0 Votes