Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to protect my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for tempered glass screen protectors or cases to protect the body of the watch. A lot of the products on Amazon say they won't be available for a little bit yet and but I want to order something a.s.a.p. I basically want someway to protect my watch without drastically changing its look. I have the charcoal special edition. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I ordered this off of Amazon, I typically don't use tempered glass unless its for my phone just because it looks bad. I suggest not using tempered glass if you want it to look like it has nothing on it or like the orginal (if that makes any sense). As for the body protector, I wouldn't suggest it either just because most of them are bulky. If you treat your Fitbit with care there's no need for a body protector. That's my opinion.😊

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @John9876,

I like screen protectors that go on "wet", as I find them easier to apply.

Also, getting a TPU hard case will protect the edges of the devices from scratches and impact.

Together, they give the Versa a lot of protection!

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered this off of Amazon, I typically don't use tempered glass unless its for my phone just because it looks bad. I suggest not using tempered glass if you want it to look like it has nothing on it or like the orginal (if that makes any sense). As for the body protector, I wouldn't suggest it either just because most of them are bulky. If you treat your Fitbit with care there's no need for a body protector. That's my opinion.😊

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer

I would be concerned about affecting the sensitivity of the touch screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, everyone!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are the plastic edge protectors annoying to remove when charging?

Best Answer

Unfortunately they are... at least it takes a while each time removing the bands and putting on again. But if your patience is strong enough it is a good way to protect your watch from damage 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes