Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face causes battery drain on my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently was using the Bitmoji clock face. It caused me to lose a day of battery life, from 6 to 5. So, I kept it saved. I noticed that battery drain was still happening. Charged it 2 days ago & now it's already down to 76%. So, I removed it. Has anybody notice that happening?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @RottieLover, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the details provided and letting me know that you've removed the Bitmoji clock face in the meantime. 

We haven't received reports of this issue. However, I'd like you to try the tips that are listed in this help article in order to improve the battery life of your Versa. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've already recharged. My quick view has been off since I got my versa. Since the recharge, battery is currently at 91%. I'm going to monitor it for the week & if I still notice anything, I'll get back in touch for a battery check.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RottieLover  as fun as the Bitmoji CF is, there have been various problems reported with that CF, one of which is battery drain.  I used to use that CF but I don't anymore.  Try CF "Minimal Style".  It has loads of colors to customize and it does not drain the battery. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure thing @RottieLover. Keep me posted, I'll be around. 😉

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunnerI usually use FitFace, with my own design. Back to using. You'd think that if the Bitmoji CF is just being stored, it wouldn't use battery. Apparently, I was wrong. Seems like battery is back to where it was. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes