Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face is not working on my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone who WORKS at Google/fitbit: what is the actual update with Bitmoji clock face? Should I expect it ever to work? Please give an actual answer

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @lizzyhayhay - what is not working on your Versa 2?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @Guy_, the short answer is, my Fitbit app will not download the Bitmoji stickers needed to make the Bitmoji clock face to work. The long explanation is below. Please see every step that I have taken, because the normal things to try have not worked. Apologies for the long post, but I want to be as clear as possible. Thank you. 

I have had a versa 2, a versa 3, and now am back to a brand new versa 2 (I went back to a versa 2 because I think it works faster and has a more stable connection to phones than the versa 3). I had the Bitmoji clock face connected to my last versa 2 and my versa 3. It worked for multiple years. When I got the versa 3 in 2022, I spent over a week working to get the Bitmoji clock face to download the stickers (or transport, as the app says), and it seemed fairly random that it worked at that time. Now that I had to get a new versa 2, I deleted the Bitmoji clock face from the versa 3, and tried to connect the Bitmoji clock face to my versa 2. As I’m sure you’ve seen on other forum topics, I got as far as my Fitbit and Snapchat account getting connected, and then my Fitbit screen said “connected, preparing to transport” but there are no graphics of my Bitmoji and it never starts the transportation.

I wanted to breakdown where exactly the problem is and I’ve determined that it is the actual downloading of the Bitmoji stickers that cannot start. When I press connect to Snapchat in the Fitbit app, it easily connects and brings me back to the Fitbit app. For intrigue sake, I disconnected my Bitmoji from Snapchat, forgot Fitbit as a partner connection in Snapchat, and tried to connect to Snapchat for the Bitmoji clock face. It returned me to the Fitbit screen and said it could not find my Bitmoji. This tells me that it truly is connecting to my Snapchat and therefore Bitmoji, but cannot start the actual download of stickers. 

I have looked through all 32 pages of the most popular forum topic that addresses the Bitmoji clock face not transporting, plus multiple other forum topics and tried everything. Factory reset of my versa 2, restarting my phone, turning on and off Bluetooth, deleting my versa 2 from the Fitbit app and from my Bluetooth and repairing to both, clearing the cache of Snapchat, fitbit, and Bitmoji, deleting those apps and reinstalling them, deleting my Bitmoji from Snapchat and making a new one, making a Bitmoji just in the Bitmoji app and linking it to Snapchat, deleting Fitbit from the partner connections in Snapchat, logging out of Snapchat on my browser so that it prompts me to log in when I connect to Snapchat in the Fitbit app, turning on two factor authentication with Snapchat and Fitbit. 

What should I do now? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lizzyhayhay - thanks for the exhaustive and impressive reporting, it could simply be an issue with the new V4 Fitbit App if you are using that. There are numerous issues with it.

There have been changes to Bitmoji too recently so perhaps chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes