Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face won't update clothing change

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else having trouble getting their clothing change to sync to the bitmoji clock face?  I've changed the outfit on bitmoji, it's showing up in bitmoji and snapchat but won't update on my versa.  

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

This happened to me. I had to reload Snapchat and change the outfit from there (not from bitmoji). After I saved it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well to update my last post, my Fitbit doesn't sync easily, but knock on wood it is working today. It did not track my sleep last night but I'm hopeful it will tonight. If it doesn't I guess I will return it for yet another replacement. This is bittersweet because I love this Fitbit. I love the size, the look and all the functionality, but it just doesn't always work correctly.

Regarding the bitmoji, I have figured out that I had two accounts and the Fitbit is linking to the old one. I deleted that one from my phone so I don't even have access to it anymore. Can anyone tell me how to get Fitbit to link to my new bitmoji Snapchat account? If I could get it to actually use the bitmoji I like that would make me happy. If the Fitbit started to sync correctly and track my sleep I would be mega happy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything mentioned by everyone and nothing works. It just won’t change on my versa. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem I’ve synced my Bitmoji so many times and it won’t change the outfit. And on Snapchat my outfit is changed  

Best Answer

Haha, I've never had this happen to me, but it made me realize how everytime I buy a new outfit I change my bitmoji. I'd like it to be a little easier to customize, but it workes nevertheless. I own a hat shop, so you can imagine that every time when I get a new stock of acrylic beanie or other interesting items I buy from my store (yes, I actually do that) to rock the style. My bitmoji also has to rock the style. It's nice having a supplier with such a wide range of items cause you always get inspired to buy new stocks and the ideas never stop coming. I'm pretty sure I have some of the most professional suppliers on the market as well, so what to ask more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I thought only me for I changed my Outfut to Browns gear changed immediately on Snapchat and Bitmoji and text I send BUT WONT sync new outfit and design to my New Fitbit Sense! Thought I was doing something wrong. What's workaround?  Thanks

Best Answer

Yes I thought only me for I changed my Outfut to Browns gear changed immediately on Snapchat and Bitmoji and text I send BUT WONT sync new outfit and design to my New Fitbit Sense! Thought I was doing something wrong. What's workaround?  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JUANJO Thank you!  this worked for me!  I don't use SnapChat so luckily the phone saved my password for me!

Best Answer
0 Votes