Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji outfits not updating on clockface

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the Bitmoji clock face, but I had one problem. I really want to change the outfit, and when I do it on the app, it doesn’t sync through to the Fitbit. I have synced the app, and it won’t let me sign out of snapchat to sign back in. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jmonkey02 A warm welcome to our Community!

I will assist you with your Bitmoji clockface and sorry for the delay in my response. I suggest you change clock face, save and sync then change it back to the Bitmoji clockface, save and sync. If the issue persist then log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in and retry the process above.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

@Jmonkey02 A warm welcome to our Community!

I will assist you with your Bitmoji clockface and sorry for the delay in my response. I suggest you change clock face, save and sync then change it back to the Bitmoji clockface, save and sync. If the issue persist then log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in and retry the process above.

Let me know how it goes.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I have tried your suggestions multiple times, updated the app and powered my device off  twice and none of them have worked for me. 

Best Answer

I am also having this issue and have tried logging out of the app. Powering off my phone. I have tried saving the clock face and re-saving it. Changing my clock face for 24 hours then re-downloading the app. And nothing has worked. I wouldn’t care so much but my Bitmoji is wearing a Christmas tree and it is now January and she’s got to change her outfit. Please help. 

Best Answer

Mine is wearing a elf costume ... it’s so aggravating!

Best Answer

I have followed both your options but neither worked. How do I fix it? I changed outfits and hair in the Bitmoji app but it will not show up on my Versa Lite.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn’t work!

other options?

Best Answer

Mine is wearing a bunny outfit!

Best Answer

What worked for me was going to the app info and clearing all the app data. I had to re login to both fitbit and snapchat, but it seems to be working!

Best Answer
Thank you ... I'm willing to try almost anything. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same trouble after successfully getting the Fitbit/Bitmoji clock face to work, if I updated the Bitmoji, it would not transfer back to the Fitbit.  Somewhere I read that in order for this to work, the Bitmoji images are sent over to the Fitbit, so figured it may have trouble with space on the watch itself when sending over a new set of images with the Bitmoji changes.  It DID work after I did a Factory reset -- assumed it freed up space on the watch.  Working fine now.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this many times. Hasn’t worked. 

Best Answer

Could you clarify what you mean by "clearing all the app data"? I want to try your solution but am not sure how to do this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The factory reset worked enough to get it to update. But now back to "preparing to teleport" with the next attempt to update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried Uninstaller and reinstalling Bitmoji, Snapchat, AND Fitbit. I also factory reset my versa 2. After reloading everything, relinking all my accounts and reinstalling the clock face, I STILL have my old avatar on my watch, even though that avatar now doesn't exist in Bitmoji OR Snapchat...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue! She’s wearing a PUMPKIN for Halloween and it’s driving me crazy. I really don’t want to have to delete my data for the app to correct itself. Please help!

Best Answer

I was able to sync Bitmoji from fitbit app setting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem & fixed by going into the fitbit app on phone, go into clock faces, you can store up to 5 clock faces.  Select a different clock, delete the bitmoji clock face. Then sync yr fitbit.

Now go back into clock faces, get the bitmoji clock face again, it will then sync your fitbit with bitmoji/snapchat and have you updated bitmoji 🙂

Best Answer

@mitchell29 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

Thank you for sharing your experience and for letting us know what you did to correct this issue as I am sure this will help other members in the same situation.

Happy stepping and stay safe!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Over a year later, and I'm just now having this issue (Versa 3)! LOL Clearing the app data worked like a charm!! Thanks!!! 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes