Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji won't connect

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got everything ready and connected my Fitbit to my snapchat/bitmoji. Now it is stuck at 0% teleporting. It has been stuck for over 30 min. I have turned my phone and device off then back on. I have a strong internet connection.  My watch face just has the "thinking" circle on it now. Please help. The progress is still updating on the app so I know they are connected. 

Best Answer
241 REPLIES 241

Its so frustrating i was really looking forward to trying out this clock face!

Best Answer

Have tried 3 times completed all the sets and the furthest I got was 63%! I even lost some steps in the process.  Very frustrating 

Best Answer

My set up worked, I would say the teleporting process took closer to 15 or 20 minutes, not 5.  I did this over my home WiFi and kept the app open.  I did this around 10:20pm Central time.

I know Fitbit was having a few issues with syncing and connecting last night, so I wonder if the teleporting process was apart of that.  

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Mine has been at 2% for the last 7 hours. I left the app open and the watch was right next to my phone the entire time. 

Best Answer

I am also stuck at 2%, despite multiple attempts, using WIFI, leaving versa on charger, several hours, etc.

I have a half a bitmoji face on my Versa watch.

This is ridiculous.

Best Answer

Yes, i have the half face peeking up from the bottom, is very strange!

Best Answer

How long should it take? I have tried everything and hours later it still is not working or go past 2%. This does not make sense I was really hoping to use this clock face too.

Best Answer

Same here. I tried yesterday, got everything hooked up, and it went to 2%. Tried rebooting phone and versa several times, and I tried installing new clock and going back to this one. Still stuck at 2% after hours of this. 

Best Answer

Mine wouldn't connect at all yesterday but this morning I put fitbit on charge and tried again and it downloaded in 10 mins. Try that and see if it works

Best Answer

So turns out my phone needed a system update. I did that, uninstalled the Fitbit app, reinstalled it and tried again, it worked! Hopefully it helps someone!

Best Answer

Still not working for me at 8:58am EST 4/5/19

Best Answer
0 Votes

Re-installing the app has seemed to work for me 🙂 

Edit to clarify: you need to delete the fitbit app and then re-install it. When I tried the other apps / restarts it didn't help.

Best Answer

Mine is stuck at 2%.  Tried changing watch faces and then reinstalling bitmoji, tried restarting both my watch and my phone and won't move past 2%

Best Answer

now mine is saying my snapchat isnt connected to my bitmoji...which it is...gonna try and delete the snapchat, fitbit and bitmoji apps and reinstall

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently it was my issue...I was logging into the wrong snapchat account...I made one for my niece..and she doesn't have bitmoji. I logged into the correct account and it was at 32%...only taken 5 minutes so far...after 10 minutes it was at 84%...it only took 12 minutes to complete. 

Best Answer
Spoiler
IT WORKS.. I Uninstalled and Reinstalled the FitBit app and just for extra I updated the Snapchat and Bitmoji apps on my phone. It was stuck at 51% for about 10 minutes but then it suddenly changed to "fully loaded" or something like that.. took about 40 min total.
Best Answer

For me the uninstalling and installing of the Fitbit app did do it. My phone did not need an update.

And after the Fitbit app was installed again the add for the Bitmoji Clockface showed up as well in the fitbit app.

Best Answer

Got mine to work by uninstalling the Fitbit app and reinstalling! 

Best Answer

I got mine to work by installing the Snapchat app back to my phone. I realized at that point that my Bitmoji and Snapchat were not connected through the Snapchat app. Once I did that, and went back to the Fitbit app it installed and connected within five minutes.

Best Answer

I deleted the app and reinstalled like several others and it finally worked. It did take about 15 min to load completely but it did finally get past 2%.

Best Answer