Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen even after troubleshooting suggestions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a blank screen on my Versace for last 24 hours. I have tried multiple times to restart as per instructions (holding left back and bottom buttons) but watch does not respond. I can’t restart watch from settings as I can’t see screen. The watch is syncing with App but with blank screen I have no functionality.

Appreciate any further advice or support.

thanks

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ConH I saw posters who were attempting 3-button reset for 10 hours straight to finally succeed - it seems like it's extremely difficult to perform on Versa 1. If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ConH I saw posters who were attempting 3-button reset for 10 hours straight to finally succeed - it seems like it's extremely difficult to perform on Versa 1. If you're not successful with the factory reset, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Marrrmaduke I’ll contact Customer Support and keep you posted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marrrmaduke - thanks again contact Customer Support and tried the 3 button reset with service person. This didn’t work so Fitbit providing 2 options via email for me to choose, being replacement of watch or 50% discount on the value of Versa against purchase of new Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ConH That's good news! 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes