Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a fitbit Versa on ebay, but its locked and hasnt been reset to factory settings help?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I bought a fitbit versa on ebay and it hasnt been reset to factory settings.

It says I need to connect to phone to be able to get into it, how can I reset it to factory please? Ive tried holiding the buttons down but its not working. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I did once come across the following instructions. Never tried them but I guess you have nothing to lose by trying:

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time, or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer