Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New Versa (few mins after opening) not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought the new Versa 2 days ago, but just un-boxed a hour ago and wanted to setup, it got updated to latest version but could not get it charged, tried different outlets, Laptop USB, restart, reset, everything as per instructed in Offical Fitbit help/community, nothing worked, now battery is totally deadly, cant try anything. Frustrated, I lost the impression on Fitbit within just few minutes. without a second thought returning it to the store where I bought it.

Disappointed 😞 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Bhagya  Unfortunately some defective products among the many thousands sold, do get through quality control. I am sorry you got one. From my experience Fitbit is always happy to exchange for a new one if you are covered by the warranty. 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you Nelly for the reply, sorry to reply late. After returning the device I didnt bother to check my post as it become least interest. Yes it will be definitely in warranty as it was few days old. But thought to return the Versa, instead of waiting weeks for replacement from Fitbit, not sure how fast Fitbit reacts to complains and resolve.

Planning to buy one and try but bit hesitant to buy as because of 1st bitter experience. If in case I buy the another one, if its the same case, do I need to contact Fitbit for replacement ?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It depends where you buy and what rheir warranty conditions are. As you say, returning to fitbit and waiting for a replacement takes time, so if you return to the store it is quicker. I have had no problems at all with mine, so not all have problems.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer