Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Versa 2 isn't tracking my steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, 

I am brand new! I received my Versa 2 today and was super excited to get it up and running. Sadly it is not counting my steps which is the sole reason I brought the watch. I have tried a soft and hard restart of the device. I have tried tightening it on my arm. I tried making sure it’s fully charged and 
nothing is working. I am really looking for some advice as I have tried everything on YouTube and read these forums and nothing is working. 

please help! I don’t want to be disappointed in something I was really excited about! I’m in Victoria, there is enough disappointment here as it is! Ahahah! 

Thank you in advance, Emma 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @EmmaJayne2020, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your brand new Versa 2 isn't tracking your steps, I understand why you'd feel disappointed. I appreciate you've taken the time to troubleshoot your watch prior to posting here, nice way to go! 

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they're now helping you. Please stay tuned to your inbox for further updates on your case.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes