Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Versa Lite Syncing problems and fictitious sync status

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my Versa Lite yesterday. Brand new Note 10+ with flawless Bluetooth connection when using headsets

Followed all the troubleshooting steps for synching issue

Will stay synced for an hour or two, then stop syncing. Will fail to manually sync. When troubleshootings steps are followed (resetting Bluetooth, restarting phone) causes fake sync status. Says it's synced but no notifications and clock face settings lost

Only way to fix it is to readd the Versa Lite as a he device on the fitbit app every few hours, which resets the clock face settings. 

Is mine defective? Should I just return it? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I had the same problem with my Versa Lite. I kept having to uninstall and then reinstall my Fitbit app. Currently my Fitbit Versa Lite is not reading my heart rate, I don't know what to do further. I have tried to use the troubleshooting steps as a possible solution but to no avail. 

Best Answer

It just desynced AGAIN 

it says synced but no notifications or clock customization. The fact that the sync status is fictious makes me think this is a seriously expensive scam. 

Hoping to get a response from support ASAP so I know if I need to return this or not

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got an update this morning and the problem persists

Still waiting for a support reply 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having trouble with mine for 2 weeks customer service told me it is a glitch in their end that they are working on it still waiting!!

Best Answer
0 Votes