Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new Versa won't pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My brand new Versa wont connect to my Fitbit app.

My phone says it's paired to it. But the app will not register that it is paired.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have turned my Bluetooth off and on, I have restarted my phone several times. And I've restarted the versa several times as well. Nothing is working.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Amy1701. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're unable to set up your new Fitbit Versa. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts, you can confirm the complete troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

If the issue persists, please let me know the model of your phone, I will be glad to investigate further. 

Please keep me posted, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same

Update:

My fit bit used to work used to work fine but after the update it hasn't. I factory reset the fitbit, my phone, unpaired and repaired, messed with all my settings and still nothing. What do I do

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sunkissez

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing a similar issue with your watch after the update. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and would like to confirm if you're unable to set up or sync your watch? If your watch is paired to your Fitbit account, but you're experiencing difficulties with syncing, please follow the complete troubleshooting instructions in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Please let me know if the issue persists. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer