Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy variety of colors for woven bands

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was told by a Fitbit agent to post on here that I want them to make the woven bands for sale. I have the purple which became ruined by mistake. I don’t mind if they release non-limited colors. I would love to purchase them though. They are by far the most comfortable Fitbit bands I’ve had!

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

I will purchase the gray and black woven band from someone. I lost the buckle side of mine and I cannot get another one.

Please....I’m begging here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @BS93

You try getting a new one from the Fitbit Store? click to view

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the gray band, how did you ruin it by mistake (I agree, best band yet, do not want to ruin mine).

Best Answer

I don't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere that the woven bands won't be available for sale separately.  Try Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fitbit+versa+woven+b...

Best Answer

I got Beachbody Energize on it which is neon yellow. It changed the color completely and I can’t get it out by washing according to directions. Frustrating, but unlikely you’ll run into the same issue. 🙂 

Best Answer

Were you hoping fitbit would sell them, or that someone would sell you theirs? I ask because I just got mine in the mail today only to discover that lavender is not my color 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was hoping that Fitbit would sell them. However, am not opposed to buying one off of someone. I would need the small size. How much would you be willing to sell it for?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Actsparky. I just found this item on Amazon. Thought that you might be interested because there is a lavender option.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07C8YMT71/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A1V6MRP68PXH8Y&psc=1&th=1

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love it if they made the woven bands for sale.You are correct, they are the most comfortable and the lightest bands I have ever had. I bought the rose gold/purple Fitbit because I love rose gold. But, I want to have the gray band as well. 

More colors choices in the future would be great too. They can charge a little bit more for the woven bands and it would still be worth it.

Best Answer

Hey there, I am a new Fitbit owner and I agree with you. There should be a way to purchase the woven band without having to re-buy their product. OH NO! I'm sorry to hear you have ruined your band. I love the purple woven band myself. It's such a beautiful combination. I lucked up on the periwinkle and rose gold. So, let's advocate together. (Lol with undertones of yes let's do it!)

Best Answer
0 Votes

What I liked about the SE band is that although it was very comfortable, it had a slight stiffness to it and would repel water to a certain extent.  When exercising and sweating, it would just become a little damp on the surface and dry quickly.  However when users began complaining that it was fraying quickly, Fitbit posted that the band should not be used for intense exercise or even sleeping, making it fairly useless in my opinion.  I wonder if these fabric bands sold on Amazon also have a certain water repelling ability or will they just become completely soaked?

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Hi Actsparky. I just found this item on Amazon. Thought that you might be interested because there is a lavender option.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07C8YMT71/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A1V6MRP68PXH8Y&psc=1&th=1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will Fitbit be releasing the woven bands in a range of colours?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

If fitbit don't then there appear to be lots on Amazon.

Best Answer

I only buy genuine Fitbit bands

thanks anyway😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @jewelc and @SteveH thanks for stopping.

I think it would be great to have variety for woven bands. I took the liberty and searched for a request like this but didn't find any. Feel free to visit our feature suggestions board and share your ideas.

Keep the stepping up. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was my question in regards to these woven bands. I lead an active life in a dirty environment and sweat all the time. I've found a nice woven one on Amazon but if it's going to die within  short period of time, I would probably not buy it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey m_rose, I was wondering if you are still keen in selling your lavender band. Do message me if you’re willing to! Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wasn't selling mine. I only offered a link the seller on amazon. If you
do a search you'll find many on both amazon and ebay .
Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes