Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notifications are not coming through my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 4 will not answer the phone 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Dialex59. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. It's sad to hear that the call notifications on your Versa 2 aren't working. I'll be glad to help you. 

To better assist you, would you mind letting me know if there are other notifications not working? Are you able to receive messages? Is your Versa 2 vibrating when you reach your step goal? Are you getting any error messages either on your Fitbit device or Fitbit app regarding the notifications not working?

As a first approach, I'd recommend checking whether your Versa 2 is in sleep mode. When sleep mode is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist. To wake your tracker, firmly tap the screen twice.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in quick settings.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, please see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones and/or Why are notifications delayed or missing? depending on your phone. 

I've moved your post to the Other Versa Smartwatches board for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes