Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls not coming through on Samsung s9

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently bought the versa but it will not show any calls calls coming in it only alerts when I have a missed call. I have tried turning on and off resetting and resyncing but nothing is working. One of the reasons yo buy a smart watch was for the call function can anyone offer any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Feemo23 It's not Fitbit. It's your Samsung default settings. Go to your phone's settings, date and time, and make sure auto-time is turned on. Also, again go to settings on your phone, scroll down to Apps, tap and open Application List. Tap on the three dots in the right top corner, and select Show System Apps. Scroll down through the app list to something like Call Management. This might be called differently on your device. Open it and tap on Notifications. Make sure that Incoming calls are set to Urgent or High. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Feemo23 It's not Fitbit. It's your Samsung default settings. Go to your phone's settings, date and time, and make sure auto-time is turned on. Also, again go to settings on your phone, scroll down to Apps, tap and open Application List. Tap on the three dots in the right top corner, and select Show System Apps. Scroll down through the app list to something like Call Management. This might be called differently on your device. Open it and tap on Notifications. Make sure that Incoming calls are set to Urgent or High. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perfect thanks a mil. That seems to have sorted. Cheers for the help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Feemo23 I'm glad I could help! 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes