Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned (cal/min) inaccurate!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

7FE113C8-8A0A-45CC-AF78-0B79AF7E0F27.png

A0301AF7-2442-4F8C-98DC-0D1A15E15E00.png

F71BED15-49A7-4CC2-9DEF-407741B87D6E.png

 hi all,

I need some help with my Versa2! 
My Calories Burned is really inaccurate. Please see the foto’s attached. I just did a workout of an hour, with an average bpm of 116, with only 276 calories burned after the workout and a cal/min of 4. 
earlier this week I did 2 walks in the park, one of an 1hour 11 min, with an average bpm of 113, with 454 cal burned and cal/min of 6.

The other walk was 1hour 18min with an average bpm of 100, and 411 cals burned and a cal/min of 5. 

How come that my workout at home, with an average bpm of 116, shows a cal/min of 4 and burned way less calories? 

I already reset my Versa 2 a few times, but that didn’t work.. it keeps happening, please advise! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Simone_t91 Workout is a generalized exercise, which means there's no tailored algorithm. Depending on your age, sex and weight, an hour of light exercise (116 bpm) should pretty much give you that. For specific workouts, e.g. runs, walks, etc., fitbit developed tailored algorithms based on data. For a walk of 79 min that looks about right, too. I do not think there's anything wrong with your watch. If you would like to investigate further, you need to compare apples to apples, i.e. the same type of exercises.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Simone_t91 Workout is a generalized exercise, which means there's no tailored algorithm. Depending on your age, sex and weight, an hour of light exercise (116 bpm) should pretty much give you that. For specific workouts, e.g. runs, walks, etc., fitbit developed tailored algorithms based on data. For a walk of 79 min that looks about right, too. I do not think there's anything wrong with your watch. If you would like to investigate further, you need to compare apples to apples, i.e. the same type of exercises.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes