Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burnt during exercise suddenly too low

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Since Friday my Fitbit Versa has not given me the right calorie count for automatically recognised walking or other activities, and it no longer tells me the heart rate for those exercises. See the screenshot below and it's clear the same activity now only gives around 15% of the calorie credit. I also found Saturday that several bouts of walking (I did 13k steps) were not recognised and I only had 17 active minutes that day. Quite problematic as I'm religiously tracking calories eaten ATM with my fitness pal to lose some. weight and now find myself starving to avoid hitting my calorie limit for the day.

• I didn't change any settings that I'm aware of. I was sent the firmware update Friday and installed it that evening but the problems began before the install. 

Screenshot_20191013_094901.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@BexK Welcome! It's great to see you around! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your calorie calculation. It is odd that it is showing such a low estimation. Try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in to see if this helps it display the correct data.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes