Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I buy the Versa with my Paypal balance?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I would like to preorder a Versa and pay it with my Paypal balance, however Paypal suggests charging my card. I have read the small text which says it should take the money from my Paypal balance, but I just wanted to make sure that it actually won't charge the card. Thank you! 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For anyone in a similar situation: I have emailed PayPal and they in fact redirected me to Fitbit support as every merchant decides themselves if they accept balance. Fitbit said that balance is accepted and your card won't be charged if you'll pay from just balance. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I think this is a Paypal issue, not a Fitbit one. You will need to ask Paypal.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NellyG I understand that, thank you for the answer. I have messaged PayPal as well. I'm just looking for someone who perhaps has the same experience, or maybe for an official statement since Fitbit should probably know something like this 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

For anyone in a similar situation: I have emailed PayPal and they in fact redirected me to Fitbit support as every merchant decides themselves if they accept balance. Fitbit said that balance is accepted and your card won't be charged if you'll pay from just balance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes