Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I edit the swim lengths on my Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I set my Versa 3 to count lengths 13 metres long please. The default is 25 and I want to change it

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JMurKip. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

Enter the pool length in meters or yards before you start your swim. Remember to update the pool length if you use a different size pool. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. On your device, open the Exercise app > Swim.
  2. Swipe up, and tap Pool Length.

To change the unit of measurement you use for pool length, see How do I change the units of measurement in my Fitbit account?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @JMurKip. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

Enter the pool length in meters or yards before you start your swim. Remember to update the pool length if you use a different size pool. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. On your device, open the Exercise app > Swim.
  2. Swipe up, and tap Pool Length.

To change the unit of measurement you use for pool length, see How do I change the units of measurement in my Fitbit account?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes