Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have two Fitbit devices on the same account?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was given a Versa 2 today. I charged it and reset to factory settings. I use an Inspire currently and have an IPhone SE (2020). When I go to the app on the phone and want to set up a new device, it says I already have an Inspire on the app and do I want to switch to the Versa 2. Can I have both on the app or just one? I’m not sure I want to use the watch all the time.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello there, @jdelamar. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums and sharing the details about the inconvenience with your Versa 2.

Please note you can't connect multiple devices that use an app gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge series, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense series, Fitbit Versa series, and Google Pixel Watch, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time. For more information, see Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Ok, thank you. If I remove the Inspire, what happens to my data? Does it transfer over so that my stats for the day & week are available?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jdelamar Your Data is stored on the Fitbit server. Just make sure you sync the inspire before switching, and you won't lose anything. 

Best Answer

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome. Enjoy the Versa 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jdelamar One note though. I'm not familiar if the Inspire has zone minutes or active minutes. The Versa 2 should have active minutes out of the box, and you'll get a firmware update in a few days that has zone minutes.So if zone minutes is important to you, might switch after midnight or first thing in the morning?

Best Answer
0 Votes