Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I leave my Versa charging overnight?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it okay to leave my Versa charging overnight or will that fry the battery?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Perfectly fine to charge it over night, I often charge both my Ionic and Versa over night depending on which one I'm wearing with no issues at all. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @AlexandraDom and @N8teGee thanks for stopping by.

Regarding your inquiry, I recommend not charging your Versa overnight. It just take a couple of hours to fully charge it so I recommend charging it in a hour you know you are not going to use it. It's better not to overcharge the watch to avoid issues.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I never thought I'd like my Fitbit but I do.  Oddly, I have been experiencing strange issues.  If I leave my Fitbit charging when I'm having a shower and doing y hair the battery starts to DRAIN after around an hour ... is this normal?  It has always taken my Fitbit 3 hours to charge, never less than that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Newauthor and welcome to the Community.  You added on to an old thread.  You seem to have a new and different issue.  I think you should start a new thread.  Please give more details, especially your model and how long you owned it.  By Fitbit 3, do you mean Versa 3?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes