Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I transfer my Diabetes CGM data to the Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

To anyone using Android, Freestyle Libre, miaomiao, Nightscout and xdrip+. Diabetic.

I have a miaomiao to transfer my Freestyle Libre data to my Android phone. Now I am struggling to get the data from the phone to the Versa. I have a Nightscout account set up and xdrip+, everything working fine there. I am trying to use the clock face called FlashCGM on the Versa but where the glucose reading should be there is just a grey X.

I have directed the Settings API URL and the Data API URL for the watch face to my working Night scout-account.

Any advise?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

It's great to see you around @JennyU.

Could you please be more specific about the issue you are having? Are you trying to transfer your information from an app to your Fitbit account? In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at the Diabetic App request, vote for it and leave your comment.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am able to get notifications about high and low blood glucose to my Fitbit from the mobile app xdrip+, but the clockface on my Fitbit (clockface is named FlashCGM) does not update the actual bloodglucose value.

So I need help from someone with the same setup as I have with settings somewhere.

/Jenny

Best Answer

Did you manage to get it working, I am hoping to do the same thing.  

Best Answer

@T1BlueNoser wrote:

Did you manage to get it working, I am hoping to do the same thing.  

No, never got it to work. Ended up selling the miaomiao, since this feature  was the whole point of having it for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using the watchface Glance. Works perfectly!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it working with the watchface Glance! Message me if you need help

Best Answer

How did you transfer the Diabetes CGM to the Versa with watchface glance?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checkout the setup instructions for glance linked in the watchface settings page. https://github.com/Rytiggy/Glance/wiki/How-to-set-up-Glance

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a fitbit 2, xdrip, glance and miaomiao but can't seem to get it working either, the fit bit app crashes when I select xdrip as the source. Can anyone help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey!

I never had issues with this. But there is a pre release channel for glance - check the discord channel here: https://glancewatchface.com

With the pre release you can access nightscout,  maybe this helps?

Cheers, Thomas

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I mannaged to make it work in the FlashCGM app. Inside xdrip you have to enter settings > inter-app settings > Broadcast Service API (on - last option in the list)....

The Glance works well also, but I liked the visual of the FlashGCM. For the glance, it is another configuration: settings > inter-app settings > xDrip Web Service (on)... and you have to choose xdrip inside the watchface configurations of glance.

Two options, you choose... I saw a third one, that you can get data of up to 3 people, but  didn't like the way it looked and i just need my own data. 

Hope it helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get xdrip? I'm trying to get the dexcom to work on Fitbit versa lite.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can get the data via the nightscout bridge. Data is transferred from your phone to dexcom, nightscout grabs it and you can display it on your Versa. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Using the Sentinel watch face the xdrip+ shows, I like it. Using this face shows the graph, arrows, andv the number.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me add Versa3

Best Answer
0 Votes