Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Versa track altitude and ambient light?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the Versa has both an altimeter and an ambient light meter, is there any app that can track these parameters over time? 

Versa: Android: New Fitbit user (1 day)

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Derek
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to see you around @qwt.

Regarding your inquiry, Fitbit devices that count floors have an altimeter sensor that can detect when you're going up or down in elevation. This is for the altimeter, now about the light meter, can you please be more specific about it, are you talking about the heart rate sensor?

About the apps, if you want to see which apps you can use with your Versa, you need to open the Fitbit app, the the Versa icon, tap apps, tap all apps and see the ones you can use with it.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I know that the Versa has an altimeter and ambient light sensor (for display brightness control) along with the heart rate sensor. Since the Fitbit app tracks heart rate and displays a graph of that data, I was wondering if there is a way to track my altitude data and plot that on a graph as well. Also, plotting ambient light would be nice also. Would help with circadian rhythm adjustment while travelling between different time zones. If the Fitbit has the sensors, I can imagine there could be a way to plot the data in the Fitbit app.

Derek
Best Answer