Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add cards to my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

I have two cards on my Fitbit app that have been already been registered. However, when I try to sync them to my Versa, it gets stuck in an infinite syncing loop. I tried factory resetting the Versa, deleting and reinstalling the app on my phone as well as removing and re-adding a card.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to welcome you @Sherwyn.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and recommend verifying that you are doing the following:

1. With your watch nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click the Wallet tile. 
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment card. In some cases, your bank may require additional verification. If you’re setting up Fitbit Pay for the first time, you’ll be prompted to set a 4-digit PIN code for your watch (if you haven’t already done so). Note that you also need to have Touch ID or a PIN code turned on for your phone.
  4. After you’ve added a card, follow the on-screen instructions to turn on notifications for your phone (if you haven’t already done so) to complete the setup.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to welcome you @Sherwyn.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and recommend verifying that you are doing the following:

1. With your watch nearby, from the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click the Wallet tile. 
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment card. In some cases, your bank may require additional verification. If you’re setting up Fitbit Pay for the first time, you’ll be prompted to set a 4-digit PIN code for your watch (if you haven’t already done so). Note that you also need to have Touch ID or a PIN code turned on for your phone.
  4. After you’ve added a card, follow the on-screen instructions to turn on notifications for your phone (if you haven’t already done so) to complete the setup.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Alejandra. I tried your solution but it didn't work the first time. After I factory reset the device, it worked. However, I had to wait like for an hour or so for the App to sync the card to the phone. Anyways, it works now and thanks for the help! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Those are great news @Sherwyn.

I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have followed the above instructions but get and answer, you need to use a password or thumb print. I really need the wallet with my card as it says time etc. I have removed VERSA 2 from Fitbit, gone back to factory set up and entered a Pin but no luck, can someone ring me to help further 

Best Answer

Does a factory reset clear all of your data? I’m at my wits end and willing to try this because I am not getting my SleepScore among other things after the latest update

Best Answer
Tried a factory reset, deleted from phone and reinstalled, the reset didn’t allow me to include a PIN . Not good

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Deleted Versa 2 from my FitBit, did factory reset and went through total process. The process did not ask me to introduce a PIN. Still getting message “Fitbit requires Touch ID or password…

not good at this stage as I cannot include credit card 

Best Answer
0 Votes