Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add the steps tile in the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit dashboard stopped showing my steps and only shows calories burned. I’ve tried going to Edit, and adding the steps back to the dashboard. But it is not an option. I cannot find steps to add to the dashboard anywhere. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @NicoleRenee93. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

By any chance, have you unpaired your Versa from the Fitbit app? That would explain why you cannot add the Steps tile. To see when was the last time your watch synced or check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. 

If your watch is no longer pair, please add it back to your Fitbit account and then try adding the Step tile back. 

To add or hide stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab > tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @NicoleRenee93. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

By any chance, have you unpaired your Versa from the Fitbit app? That would explain why you cannot add the Steps tile. To see when was the last time your watch synced or check if it's still paired to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. 

If your watch is no longer pair, please add it back to your Fitbit account and then try adding the Step tile back. 

To add or hide stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab > tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer