Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change the brightness settings of my Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can select settings and go onto screen brightness (which is showing as set to Dim) and I can go onto Screen Wake (which is set to Button only).  It won’t let me press the screen to select a different brightness nor will it let me select the option to use Motion and Button.    It’s like the touch screen is broken.   But it isn’t.  It will let me use the touch screen for other things.   I can see that Do not disturb mode and Sleep mode are both switched On.   I pressure this is why I’m having issues.  But these two modes will not turn off.   They are faded as if out of action.   It was working fine yesterday!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @dvwdoncaster - as a first step try holding the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start.

Or in quick settings turn off sleep mode which blocks other actions in Quick Settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @dvwdoncaster. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for all the details provided in your post, I understand where your concern is coming from as you were able to use these functions yesterday. We'll be glad to help you with this! 

As per the description of your post, it seems like your Versa 3 is in sleep mode (as @Guy_ has mentioned). When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in the quick settings.

To turn off Sleep Mode, please swipe right from the clock face on your watch to access the quick settings. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer