Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Bitmoji to my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I am trying to sinc my Fitbit versa 2 with snap chat to use the bitmoji clock face. It says it is connected on the app but my watch says to follow instructions in settings that I have followed several times. Still nothing. Help please! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @AJNSD, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about wanting to install Bitmoji on your Versa 2. I appreciate the steps you've taken so far in order to do so, I'll be glad to help you. 

Before installing this clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

Give this a go and let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi there @AJNSD, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about wanting to install Bitmoji on your Versa 2. I appreciate the steps you've taken so far in order to do so, I'll be glad to help you. 

Before installing this clock face, you need a Bitmoji account linked to a Snapchat account. For more information on downloading Bitmoji and linking your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts, see Bitmoji’s help article.

To install the Bitmoji clock face:

1. With your watch nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Tap the magnifying glass icon and search for Bitmoji.
  4. In the results, tap the Bitmoji clock face result > Select > Install.
  5. After the clock face installs, tap Settings.
  6. In the Snapchat Connection section, tap Connect.
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to log in to your Snapchat account and connect it to Fitbit.

After you connect your accounts, your watch downloads a variety of Bitmoji stickers. Keep your phone close to your watch during this process, and make sure the Fitbit app continues to run in the background. If the Snapchat Connection status is stuck at 0%, or you see a message instructing you to make sure your Bitmoji is linked to Snapchat, link your Bitmoji and Snapchat accounts using the instructions in Bitmoji’s help article.

If you change your Bitmoji avatar’s appearance or outfit, update your clock face by tapping Sync Bitmoji in the clock face settings. Your watch downloads a new set of stickers.

For more information about the Bitmoji clock face, see our blog post Bitmoji and Fitbit Clock Face Partnership.

Give this a go and let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get it to load it just says preparing to import but does say it’s connected it has been saying the same thing for 2 days 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing. It says preparing to teleport...

On the watch it is just spinning. Have you been able to figure it out?

Best Answer
Hey, I figured it out a long time ago. I think I updated it and then it worked. Actually I believe my fiancé figured it out while I was in full freak out mode lol

Have a splendid day!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! What exactly did you update?

Best Answer

literally same. I did everything I was meant to and when I tap on settings for the bitmoji clock face (which yes, I have already synced to my bitmoji and snapchat accounts) it just says preparing to teleport and on my watch it's just spinning. it's been two days and I've reset it tonnes of times but nothing works 

Best Answer

exact same thing. it's been two days and I've synced my accounts and everything - have you worked it out yet?

Best Answer

What did you update? Everything says it is up to date?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever figure this out?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get it to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes