Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect my Galaxy Buds to my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

A friend has sent me her old Versa 1 - its an upgrade from my old Charge 2.

I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth headphones with the watch but they aren't being discovered.

The headphone I'm using are Samsung Galaxy Buds.

I've tried unpairing them from my phone, but Versa still won't pick them up.

I've gone through the process of swiping to Settings -> Bluetooth -> add audio device. But no good.

I want to be able to connect Spotify to my Versa so I don't have to take my phone out when running but can still play music.

Any thoughts?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @philjsteventon. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. 

As for Spotify, please note that with Versa you can only use the Spotify app to control the music playing in the Spotify on your phone or other Spotify Connect device. For more information, see: How do I control music playing on Spotify?

If you haven't already done so, I recommend checking our help article How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @philjsteventon. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. 

As for Spotify, please note that with Versa you can only use the Spotify app to control the music playing in the Spotify on your phone or other Spotify Connect device. For more information, see: How do I control music playing on Spotify?

If you haven't already done so, I recommend checking our help article How do I connect Bluetooth audio devices to my Fitbit watch? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes