Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect my Versa to my phone's Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a secondhand versa from Carousell (an app here in the Philippines) more than a week ago. The previous owner resetted it to factory setting before sending it to me. After i received it i tried setting it up but my phone (and everybody else's phone at home) cannot detect it. Believe me I already tried all the tips from the posts here including those posted by the moderators without any success. I tried turning my phone's bluetooth off and on, disconnecting my phones bluetooth from other devices, hard resetting my versa, putting the versa and my phone in very close proximity etc. without any success. Can you help me with this? I already feel super frustrated. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

hi @Coolynch78 - have you factory reset it again. using the button? Also see this link What should I do if I lose my Fitbit device? This may or may not find it [outside the Fitbit environment]. The watch Bluetooth could be faulty that's why it was being sold. It is also possible that the first factory reset was not fully successful.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support for help with the factory reset.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I already tried that. I followed the instructiin to the letter but still the bluetooth did not work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes