Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't control the volume on my Versa 2 while using Airpods

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Following excellent help from Fitbit they Notified me today that the Music app will not control volume when using AirPods. After factory reset, it worked until I used the AirPods with an Apple device - from then on volume was stuck at very loud. Request for software engineers to fix problem. Using a Versa 2 watch which does everything else. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @PhilShez. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As our Support Team informed you, please note that the Fitbit device can't control the volume on Apple Airpods. For more information, see: How do I control music with my Fitbit device? 

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @PhilShez. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

As our Support Team informed you, please note that the Fitbit device can't control the volume on Apple Airpods. For more information, see: How do I control music with my Fitbit device? 

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers.

See you around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes