Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download certain clock faces on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't download clock faces it's saying not compatible with my device when I try but the fit bit app says it is compatible.  I have the versa 2...Anyone had this problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @CherylT1972. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with the clock faces. 

Please note that some clock faces require that your Fitbit device is up-to-date in order for you to be able to download them.

To make sure if you're on the latest firmware version or not, please go to your Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. The firmware version number appears under your device's name or you can find the firmware version on your Versa 2, to do so, go to the Settings app > About or Device Info. The latest version should be 72.1.15. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @CherylT1972. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the inconvenience with the clock faces. 

Please note that some clock faces require that your Fitbit device is up-to-date in order for you to be able to download them.

To make sure if you're on the latest firmware version or not, please go to your Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. The firmware version number appears under your device's name or you can find the firmware version on your Versa 2, to do so, go to the Settings app > About or Device Info. The latest version should be 72.1.15. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Hope this helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

how do I find the device lock? Trying to get rid of a code on my screen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @KarenEE. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

For more information, see How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes