Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download certain clock faces on my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will not download certain new clock faces. I have a message telling me to make sure I have the latest firmware and fitbit software which I do.

Any suggestions which might help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @VersaYouVersaMe. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

As per the description of your post, it seems that your Versa is somehow running an old version. Can you double check if the FW you have is 72.1.15? If the version you see is lower, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa to see if this allows you to upgrade your watch to the latest version. Before doing this step, please make sure to sync your Versa to your Fitbit app so all your data is sync and up-to-date. Nevertheless, take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc.

With that being said, follow the steps below to complete the factory reset:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope that does the trick for you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @VersaYouVersaMe. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post.

As per the description of your post, it seems that your Versa is somehow running an old version. Can you double check if the FW you have is 72.1.15? If the version you see is lower, I'd recommend performing a factory reset on your Versa to see if this allows you to upgrade your watch to the latest version. Before doing this step, please make sure to sync your Versa to your Fitbit app so all your data is sync and up-to-date. Nevertheless, take into consideration that a factory reset deletes any stored data, which includes all data that hasn't synced to your Fitbit account, your applications, alarms, etc.

With that being said, follow the steps below to complete the factory reset:

1. On the device, hold all three buttons for about 10 to 12 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears, quickly release the bottom right button, continuing to hold down the left and top right buttons (releasing the bottom right button as soon as the logo disappears is time sensitive). 
  3. When the device vibrates, release all buttons. 
  4. Wait for approximately 1-2 minutes while the device clears all data. Eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays Fitbit.com/setup.
  5. You can follow the steps to set up the device after that: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope that does the trick for you.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your advice. I didn't need to factory reset, instead, I noticed I was able to upgrade, so I clicked on the link and then all was well. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VersaYouVersaMe Awesome! 🙂 I'm glad to hear your issue is solved now. Thanks for sharing the outcome! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Best Answer
0 Votes