Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download the SpO2 clock face on my new Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a new Fitbit Versa 2 yesterday. I tried downloading the Spo2 clock face and it isn’t available to me. My Fitbit version is 35.70.7.14

I’ve done all the troubleshooting things I can find - deleting & redownloading app, making sure my iPhone is up to date (phone itself & apps), turning phone off & on, turning Fitbit off & on. Customer service is not helpful. They seem to be searching the same forums I am. 

The only clue I have is that I know this Fitbit version is not up to date for some reason. I can’t get the Fitbit to become up to date. I have it plugged in, near the router, make sure it’s connected to Wi-Fi & my phone via Bluetooth. It just doesn’t update itself. Also, the IP address quickly changes from a number to “wifi off.” I reconnect it to Wi-Fi and then it goes back to “wifi off” within a minute. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Username2022. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Since you have just setup your Versa 2 it may appear up to date but it needs another update. The latest update isn't available until up to 48 hours after setup. As you mentioned, your Versa 2 is running 70.7.14 but the latest one is 72.1.15. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Please keep me posted if after the 48 hours you're still not receiving the most recent version of your watch. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Username2022. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Since you have just setup your Versa 2 it may appear up to date but it needs another update. The latest update isn't available until up to 48 hours after setup. As you mentioned, your Versa 2 is running 70.7.14 but the latest one is 72.1.15. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Please keep me posted if after the 48 hours you're still not receiving the most recent version of your watch. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I got my Versa 2 on Monday of this week, and it still hasn't updated from 35.70.7.14. I'd really like to be able to get the spo2 clock face as well, since that's one of the main reasons I got a Fitbit.

I've tried all the different troubleshooting mention by the OP as well. Will the update come through in the near future, as it's well past that 48 hour mark you mentioned.

TIA

*Update* So, it may be better to quote up to a week for the update to come through rather than saying 48hrs. Finally got the update after 7 days of use and have the spo2 clock face working.

Best Answer