Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t find a certain clock face for my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I have seen a face on the Fitbit app that I really like but can’t seem to find it. The face is on the clock faces - style your Fitbit. I have attached a link so you can see a picture of the face I mean. 

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/smart-tech/smart-tech/smart-watches-and-fitness/smart-watches/fitbit-s...

Please can someone let me know the name of this face.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That is called 'Spectrum'.  It is by Fitbit and is one of the defaults on the Sense.  I don't know if it is available on the Versa 3, but should be easy to search for on V3 by name or browse "by Fitbit".  Many clock faces are available only on certain devices.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

That is called 'Spectrum'.  It is by Fitbit and is one of the defaults on the Sense.  I don't know if it is available on the Versa 3, but should be easy to search for on V3 by name or browse "by Fitbit".  Many clock faces are available only on certain devices.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your Reply, it is much appreciated.

It looks like this face is only available for the sense.

Kind Regards

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Versa 3 and this watch face is brilliant.

It's in the Versa 3 instruction manual. Will it ever be released for this model?

Best Answer
0 Votes