Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get my Versa to setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my Versa yesterday, have been trying since then to get it setup! It won't install the update. I've restarted the device numerous times, uninstalled and reinstalled the Fitbit app numerous times.  Turned the WiFi on and off, unpaired and paired the Bluetooth and I still keep getting an update failed notice. What the heck is going on Fitbit? It shouldn't be this hard. This is my 4th device from you and I've never had problems like this before!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for your participation in the Community @Tere531 and for troubleshooting this by yourself.

I would like to know if you keep having problems pairing your watch? If so, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, just wanted to let you know I finally got it to setup.  What I did was completely delete the fitbit app off my phone, unpaired the versa and my old blaze, then came on the PC site and deleted the versa & blaze off my dashboard, the reinstalled the app and hit set up new device and it worked.  Was a pain in the butt, but it's working fine now!!

Best Answer

Those are great news @Tere531.

I am glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and that your Versa is working properly. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes