Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get snapchat notifications on versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can’t I get Snapchat notifications on my Fitbit versa ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Me either.  Everything but Snapchat.  It’s annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you get other social media notifications????

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the versa and I get them. Did you elect it as one of the apps that you want to get notifications from? did you go into your snapchat settings to make sure nothing was disabled or enabled to allow you to get notifications? are you getting other notifications from apps you selected? you may want to restart your tracker and do a manual synch to see if it helps... 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got it to work. Had to make sure my Snapchat notifications were fully turned on on my phone then it showed up

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great. It is usually settings within the app itself 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes
mcrane
Best Answer
0 Votes

Do u have an iPhone ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes iPhone.  Made sure in my settings all notifications were on for Snapchat and then restarted my Fitbit app.  Then it showed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an android and all my settings are on. Have restarted my versa AND my phone multiple times.the show up on my phone, just dont transfer over. 

Best Answer

Mine has been doing the same thing. I've turned the notifications off and then back on, I've reset my Fitbit, I've unsynced and resynced but still can't get my snapchat notifications to show.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue! Was working up until 10 days ago. 

Best Answer

I am still having this issue. I have restarted my phone and fitbit lite. I have unpaired and repaired my fitbit. I have reinstalled the fitbit app. I have done the notifications on the app and on snap. I get all notifications like texts and emails but not snap. I am getting so frustrated what is happening??

Best Answer

I do not have an Iphone so that is not my issue. I have a samsung galaxy s9.

Best Answer

I am having this issue as well. I have contacted fitbit with no resolve. All of my notifications were working until the last tracker update about a week ago.

Now every notification other than snapchat works. I have rebooted my fitbit... I have turned all notifications off and back on again.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer

So fitbit…. are you going to actually fix this? I do not have an iPhone so your update on the website is not helpful to me or the others having this issue.

There are many of us with android phones that can no longer receive snapchat notifications on our fitbit.

Do you guys even look at this?????

Best Answer

I too am having the exact same issue and have exhausted my troubleshooting toolbox. Fitbit sent me a new device because I thought that was the issue, but it's still a problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy. 

Seriously, FitBit. I've been a user since 2009 and will switch because this is frustrating and you offer no solutions and its been over a month. 

Best Answer

Still no update for us android users.... seriously thinking of just getting a galaxy watch due to fitbits failure to fix this

Best Answer

Since this last update my Snap notifications haven't worked either on my Versa! I have an android phone. Has ALWAYS worked on any phone I've had and any fitbit (which has been quite a few) until now! This new update just screwed up my watch

Best Answer

I am getting so annoyed with Snapchat not showing up on my Versa. I have a Galaxy Note10. Yesterday I had a lone Snapchat notification on my Versa, but nothing for over a week since the update. Hey Fitbit folks, can you resolve this please? 

Best Answer