Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install certain clock faces on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can not chance my clock face. Every single one days it's unavailable?? I don't know how to fix that. There must be some that are available to download, either paid or free. 

Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Blueyslori. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

Please note that some clock faces require that your Fitbit device is up-to-date in order for you to be able to download them.

To make sure if you're on the latest firmware version or not, please go to your Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. The firmware version number appears under your device's name or you can find the firmware version on your Versa 2, to do so, go to the Settings app > About or Device Info. The latest version should be 72.1.15. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Blueyslori  - if you select watch faces in the Gallery in the Fitbit App and it says not available then check your firmware level of the watch [in watch Settings scroll to the bottom and tap on About.]. You most likely have an old version, compare it with  the current available version - What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?  

If its a new watch you may get proposed an update in a few days, if not, probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They can force you the latest version.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Blueyslori. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post. 

Please note that some clock faces require that your Fitbit device is up-to-date in order for you to be able to download them.

To make sure if you're on the latest firmware version or not, please go to your Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. The firmware version number appears under your device's name or you can find the firmware version on your Versa 2, to do so, go to the Settings app > About or Device Info. The latest version should be 72.1.15. For more information, see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much. I was able to finally get the update and all the clock faces. Appreciate the help!

Lori

Best Answer