Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link my Versa 2 with the iOS French app see error 404

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I just got my Versa 2 today and when I tried to link my watch to the app it says: "L'opération n'a pas aboutie (com.fitbit.HTTP erreur 404.).

How do I link it ?

Thanks.

Marie-Michelle

moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've been finally able to linked it by switching my Iphone language to English (my Iphone is in French).

Once you have switch the language, you'll be able to link the watch. Once linked return in your Iphone settings and switch the language again to the one you had before.

Hope this help.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

The release date is not until Sept 15.  I expect store sold you one before they were supposed to.  App might be available until release date.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Oh ! Thank you !

I pre-ordered it and I was supposed to received it by September 16 and I got it in the mail today ! 🙂

Can't wait to September 15 !! Thanks again !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought one today (Sept 15), tried to link it to my iPhone 6S without success. Watch says download app first. App then says error 404... Tried to turn off Bluetooth for 10 sec, reinstall app, reset watch. Still nothing to pair Versa2. Doesn’t even appear in Bluetooth settings to pair with. Help!

Best Answer

There will probably have a Fitbit app upgrade tomorrow. I think we need to wait. At first, I was supposed to receive my watch on September 16, to be sure that the app will be upgraded so don’t worry.

Best Answer

Do you know when it will be possible to link it. I upgraded the app but still doesn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FWIW: I couldn't link my new Versa 2 to the app (previously had a Charge 2).  I had to uninstall the Fitbit app & then re-install....everything worked perfectly after that.

Best Answer

@mariemicheller @Forlacen Can you verify if you still see error 404 on the app after uninstalling and reinstalling the app? 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve just did it and i still got the error 404

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been finally able to linked it by switching my Iphone language to English (my Iphone is in French).

Once you have switch the language, you'll be able to link the watch. Once linked return in your Iphone settings and switch the language again to the one you had before.

Hope this help.

Best Answer

Wow Mariemicheller it is finally working, thank you very much you’ve just made my day, 

Best Answer

😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to do the same and it worked (change langage). Switched back to original langage nd still works perfectly. 

Best Answer