Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in Versa's account on iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First time using Versa. I paired with my iPhone 8 (ios 12.4.1) 

And then got message "oops something went wrong, try again later" 

and I cant log in at all anymore on iphone, same message keeps on coming up.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Aruimi27 That must be really annoying! I'd suggest you uninstall the app on your phone, restart the phone and then reinstall the app from your app store and try logging in again. Fingers crossed for you!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Aruimi27 That must be really annoying! I'd suggest you uninstall the app on your phone, restart the phone and then reinstall the app from your app store and try logging in again. Fingers crossed for you!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Aruimi27 welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the logging issues that you are experiencing with your Versa's account, I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following @NellyG's troubleshooting steps.

If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

Looking forward to your response! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes