Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't lower or raise volume with my Air pods

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Fitbit versa and I got air pods so i could listen to my music and I can't lower or raise my volume and I need it by Sunday because I have a 10 mile race and i need my music. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hey @ChrisBritton, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! It is not possible to adjust the volume by using your Apple Air Pods on the Fitbit Versa. However, you can go to our Feature Suggestions board and post this idea there, so other can take a look, leave their votes and comments and maybe our team can take it into consideration in the future. 

Let me know if you have further questions! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is Chris Father, he was so excited to get a Versa for his birthday.  He is going to be heart broken when I tell him we have to return them.  

Thanks FitBit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! Was this issue resolved? Is there a way to control volume with my AirPods? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have a similar problem with my moki exo Bluetooth earphones , volume control won’t work! How do I fix this ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me be another in the growing chorus of users to express frustration that I cannot control the volume of my air pods with the FitBit Versa. But let me also say that I think it is incumbent upon FitBit to mention up front on the site that "many users are having trouble with volume control when paring air pods with their FitBits". Had I has some inkling that there was an issue, I would have looked into it before purchasing the air pods. I probably would even have purchased the wireless earbuds that FitBit makes--so even more reason for FitBit to make it's users aware of the issue before they make purchases!

Best Answer

Hey guys! @ChrisBritton@Love4traveling@Livalpe and @BrentC2, I hope you are doin' fine! As I mentioned, it is not possible to adjust the volume by using your Apple Air Pods on the Fitbit Versa. but you can go to our Feature Suggestions board and post this idea there, other users can take a look and our team as well. And they decide to implement it in the future. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don’t have ear pods ! I have a different brand that work perfectly when using with my phone, just not with my versa. Surely it Bluetooth technology id compatible with all Bluetooth devices!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you are doin' fine @Livalpe! What type of headphones are you using? I mean what brand? In the meantime, let me explain to you that our team has been gathering information about other users having inconveniences to connect third party headphones to their Versa and already working towards a solution, so I will ask you to be patient while this gets resolved. 

I will appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Know issue since 2018 and STILL not fixed. Time to switch to a company with support.Totally annoyed with your product and lack of care.

Best Answer

How can this still be a "feature suggestion" after over a year of waiting for simple volume controls for the most popular wireless earphones on the planet?

Best Answer

I am now the happy owner of an Apple watch--all because of the volume issue with the Fitbit and airpods. Fitbit, you had your chance!

Best Answer

I'm thinking to do the same.  This issue might sound minor to some and it probably is.  But after going through 2 Flexes and 2 Versas, none lasting more than 1.5 years, I'm done with this company.

Although they might be acquired by Alphabet.  I might look into them again a few years after the acquisition.

Best Answer

It's November 2020...looks like this AirPod issue it still an issue - mine today would not adjust. But last week they would. I'll likely be the next to go Apple Watch. My AirPods are sometimes paired and sometimes not...I can sometimes control the volume and sometimes not...very frustrating when in the middle of a run. Fitbit, y'all need to get your technology together and make it so that people don't have to struggle with the simplest things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi is there any update on the volume issue with AirPods and Fitbit it’s now April 2021??

Best Answer
0 Votes